Our client is a multinational company providing outsourcing, information technology and business consulting services. Company stands out strongly with its friendly and supportive working culture based on very close and warm relationship among employees. The office in the center of Brno has been growing very significantly since 2016 and the company is now looking for ambitious talents ready to grow together with the company and work on a project for a world's networking leader.
For one of their projects, they are looking for an Online Map Editor with Dutch to work with the Map Application used by millions of users all over the world.
- Analyse and investigate the issues reported by the map users
- Edit, improve and update the map content
- Handle daily tasks using a ticketing system
- Cooperate with other team members in order to assure the effective workflow
- You speak Dutch or German and English on a Business Level
- You hold strong analytical skills and attention to details
- You have clear and effective communication (both verbal and written)
- You are a great team player
- Permanent contract + competitive salary + performance bonus
- Monday to Friday working hours with a flexible schedule
- 2 weeks of initial accommodation provided by the company
- Meal vouchers + Multisport Card
- Friendly and supportive colleagues and atmosphere
- Career opportunities within the company
- Additional training for personal and professional development (ITIL, Six Sigma Green Belt, Soft Skills, Leadership etc.)
- Modern office in the center of Brno
- Start dates: 05/11/2018
Kun oppdragsgivere. Rekrutterere, ikke kontakt denne jobbens avsender.
ikke kontakt oss med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud.