Dutch Speaker Unified Communication Engineer
QR Code Link to This Post
Prague, Czech republic
Our client uses the power of technology to help organizations achieve great things and accelerate their ambitions through digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, workspaces for tomorrow, and cybersecurity,
We want people who take a different approach, with a driven attitude, an instinct to go beyond the ticket or challenge in front of them.
You’ll be based in Prague – one of Europe’s most exciting, expanding capitals – working within a team of highly skilled colleagues. Out client is offering training and certification opportunities to ensure that we continue to deliver outstanding services across countries and clients; at the same time, this gives you a chance to broaden your skills and capabilities and be amongst the best in the industry.
The role is responsible for providing a professional second-line technical support service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Through preemptive service incident and resolution activities, this role will restore service to clients by managing incidents and seeing them through to an effective resolution. The role is responsible for managing incidents of medium complexity.
• Provide remote technical support to clients.
• Identify root cause of incidents.
• Ensure resolution of incidents and service requests.
• Participate in performance reviews, identify causes of performance shortcomings and provide suggestions for improvement.
• Review the recurring or high impact incidents and manage them through problem management process.
• 2+ year’s experience required in unified communications (voice) administration or support.
• Experience supporting clients with any of the following technologies: Cisco Call Manager, Polycom, Tandberg, Alcatel, Audiocodes, Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business.
• Proficiency in English & Dutch is required.
• Any certifications in the abovementioned technologies would be advantageous.
Core business hours will run between 6am – 6pm, you will be required to work an 8 hour shift scheduled during these operating hours. The team will then share the responsibility of providing support to clients outside of these core hours on an ‘on call’, rostered basis and for which you will be compensated.